Cruise Charleston to Mah Jongg
and win a free trip to Mexico.
Good fortune can await you in the Year of the Dragon on one of the most luxurious cruise ships in
the world. You can win a free Sitmar 7-day cruise to the Mexican Riviera by participating in a special
Mah Jongg Tournament. This one-time-only event will take place on the December 10, 1988, Sitmar
The cruise will adhere carefully to these 1988 Sitmar Mah Jongg Cruise rules:
• Sign up for the Mah Jongg Tournament at the time you
book your December 10,1988, Caribbean cruise.
• Number of players in the tournament is limited, so book soon.
• First Charleston will be declared after a stop at Nassau.
• The tournament will take place while sailing between 6
exotic Caribbean islands.
• You must enjoy shopping in the duty-free ports of St.
Thomas, St. Croix, Antigua, Barbados and Martinique.
• Suntan lotion for the brilliant Caribbean sun is optional,
• The winner of the Grand Prize 7-day cruise to the Mexican
Riviera; as well as the winners of the other prizes, will be
announced at a special cocktail party for players on the
last day of the cruise.
• Early Booking Discounts apply. Book by September 10, 1988,
and save $400 per couple.t
• You must supply your own Mah Jongg set.
• Official Mah Jongg rules apply.
Call your travel agent for your place now You don't
want to miss Mah Jongg at sea in the Year of the Dragon.
*Cabin awarded on space available basis. tBased on double occupancy.
A Vacation Could Be
1988 Sitmar Mah Jongg Cruise
Take this coupon to your travel agent when you sign up for the 1988 Sitmar Mah Jongg Tournament.
NUMBER OF PLAYERS IN PARTY
Yes, I want to reserve a place on the 1988 Sitmar Mah Jongg Cruise sailing December 10,1988.
Dear Travel Agent:
This is an option on the December 10,1988. Sitmar FairSky Caribbean cruise. There are a limited number of spaces available. To enroll
the passengers listed on this coupon in the 1988 Sitmar Mah Jongg Tournament: 1. Tell Sitmar Reservations that these passengers are
enrolling at the time of booking. 2. Confirm with the passengers that they must bring their own Mah Jongg set with them. 3. Send this
coupon to Sitmar along with this reservation. 4. Make certain you indicate players' smoking or non-smoking preferences.