THE DETROIT JEWISH NEWS
Friday, December 14, 1984 13B
Waite:09 9ert e)a, /
The fall of Europe.
on our Special Group Sailing
on the NEW MS NIEUW AMSTERDAM
Holland America Westours
Fall-Winter-Spring Prices: Now 25%-40% off.
The prices. The crowds. They're falling fast.
With TWA Getaway' Europe.
TWA has lowered prices (which were low'
to begin with) an additional 25%-40%
through March. 1985. And that goes for all
TWA Getaway European Vacations.
For example, London Bridge is falling down to
only $159-$357* for 8 adventurous days.
And Paris is le bargain in the fall, winter and
spring when it's just $179-$289.*
TWA GetaWay Europe. With prices this low.
it's easy to fall for.
June 1-8, 1985
Visit These Exciting Ports:
• Vancouver • Ketchikan
• Juneau • Sitka
• Glacier Bay
Your Adventure Cruise Includes:
Round trip scheduled air from Detroit to Vancouver.
Round trip transfers from airport to pier.
7 nights on board the NEW MS Nieuw Amsterdam.
All meals and entertainment daily.
- SPECIAL 40.00 CANCELLATION INSURANCE AVAILABLE.
Insures total cost up to 24 hours before sailing if written
notice is received by sailing date.
EASILY THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE
CATEGORY I — Inside Double Cabin
AIR & CRUISE
Plus Port Taxes — 28.$
For more information call:
TRAVEL UNLIMITED, INC.
I Must Deposit By December 28, 1984.1
For All Your European Travel Needs!
CATEGORY H CATEGORY G CATEGORY F
Per person, double occupancy, excluding airfare.
Prices vary by departure date.
$1339 $1439 $1539
Other categories available at similar savings.
Based on 15 people travelling.
Registered in Netherlands Antilles. 33,000 tons.
Treat Yourself to the Cruise of a Lifetime on
SUN, FUN and EXCITEMENT ON THE
MIAMI BEACHES KOSHER HOTEL
Queen Elizabeth 2
To The Caribbean
BAHAMA CRUISE LINE
Jan. 4-12, 1985
BOARDWALK OCEANFRONT HOTEL
COLLINS AVE. AT 25th ST.
Now Thru April 6, 1985 -
• includes: Free Cancellation,
Medical and Flight Insurance.
9 Days/8 Nights
Your Trip Includes:
• NEW YORK
• ST. THOMAS
• SAN JUAN
• ST. MAARTEN
Your Cruise Includes:
• Round trip air Detroit/New York.
• Round trip transfers from airport to pier.
• First-class accommodations on board the magnificent
• All meals and entertainment.
• Port taxes.
KOSHER MEALS AVAILABLE
Special Group Price!
Sail from NEW ORLEANS to
• KEY WEST • COZUMEL • PLAYA DEL CARMEN • CANCUN
Your Trip Includes:
• Round trip air from Detroit to . New Orleans.
• Round trip transfers and baggage handling.
• Seven (7) nights accommodations on board the S.S.
• Entertainment on board ship; Live entertainment, floor
shows, dancing, movies in the cinema, explore the
boutique, swim in the pool or work-out in the gymnasium.
• Four delicious meals a day.
We Care About You! Go With The Experts!
COMPLETE PRICE from DETROIT
JAN. 31-FEB. 28, 1985
FEB. 28-MARCH 21, 1985 $1
LADY NEEDS A SHARE JAN. 31-FEB. 28.
DEC. 21-JAN. 31, 1985
Based on 40 passengers for bus transfers him your city. CO
supplement and other dates, longer stays and Passover rates.
111 11 . 14/1.."!41 11 1 1.1
.1; 1 1 i 1i111„
FEB. 16-23, 1985
APR. 6-13, 1985
not responsible for any typographical errors or error of omission
DAILY-9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
SAT.-9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
29129 GREENFIELD RD. (N. of 12 Mile) SOlITHFIELD, MICHIGAN 48076
Plus Port Taxes.
Student Rate Available
Panama Registry. 23,500 Tons
On Availability Basis.
JOIN OUR GROUP DEPARTURES
All prices quoted are per person. dounte occupancy and subject to any currency fluctuations and any airlines hotels or cruise lines increases as well as availability
Plus Port Taxes.
British Registry 67,000 Tons
• Round trip transfers and baggage handling from your city to
airport via bus.*
• Round trip air between your home city to Florida.
• R.T. transfers and baggage handling from airport to hotel.
• Twin bedded room with private bath and shower.
• Two delicious kosher meals per day (breakfast and dinner).
Three meals on. Shabbos.
• Coffee and pastries served at lunch time and after the shows.
• Planned entertainment daily/nightly. Two sightseeing tours.
• Tips are included to maids, busboys and pool attendants.
• All hotel taxes.
• Personally escorted by a Travel-Unlimited Inc. representative.
. l.4 . 1