THE DETROIT JEWISH NEWS Frit ay, December 16, 1977 33
4 world iantou.4 /Jar-66-eQuecl gb.1 "
29161 Northwestern Highway, Just North of 12 Mile Rd.
Invites You To Experience The Same Southern
Hospitality of Canada...The Friendly, Attentive
Service And Consistency Of Food That Tunnel
Bar-B-Q Of Windsor Has Become Famous For
Over The Years.
Tues.-Fri. 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. Sat., 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Sundays, 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• The same spare ribs used at our Windsor locations.
• The same specially designed bar-b-q facilities & rotisserie machines.
• The same exclusive seasonings, bar-b-q sauce & dressings.
• The same veteran bar-b-q man from our Windsor operation...with 5 years
experience and 250 tons of know-how to give you the very best
• Bar-B-Q Chicken • Charcoal Broiled Steaks • Broiled White Fish • Breaded Jumbo Shrimps
• Greek Salad • Sandwiches • Combinations • Our Famous Cole Slaw
Fabulous Pastries...prepared and imported daily from our own pastry shop
Using Mother Nature's finest ingredients... no chemicals, perservatives or additives!
Personalized Catering Service
by Tunnel Bar-B-Q of Southfield's general manager, Willie Uhlmann,
and his creative staff of party experts...office, plant, home or hall
•Weddings •Bar Mitzvas •Reunions•Showers • Anniversaries •Bat Mitzvas • Eithiqu Ms 'Stags All Occasions
Call Willie For Details...358-(Food) 3663
Contact TBQ Of Southfield
COMPLETE CARRY-OUT SERVICE
All Items On Our Menu Are
Available For Take Out...
including whole pies & tortes as well
as by the piece _
For Fast, Courteous & Efficient Service,
Visit Our Separate
Or Call Ahead
When n Windsor, Visit Our Other Two. Locations