T1i E NACHIGAN DAILY
When the Liberty Bond Salesman Calls On You---
1. Do not expect him to visit and talk
the weather. He must make many more
and time counts.
2. The amount of the bonds you buy repre-
sents the "Horse-power" of your red blooded
American patriotism and the speed with which
you make your purchase represents your "Horse
3. When you buy a Liberty Bond don't make
yourself believe that you are "giving" your
money; you are not. You are only making one
of the best possible investments.
4. The Liberty Bonds which you are buying
are signed by the same man whose name appears
on the twenty-dollar bills that you hope to tuck
away some day, only the bonds "work while you
sleep" and pay four and a quarter per cent in-
5. Purchase your bonds fro mthe solicitor who
has your card. Don't evade by saying that you
want to give it to Mr. "So and So."
This advertisement contributed by the students of the Law School, Medical School, and Dental
School of the University of Michigan.