Use: One Readers Digest
I. Fold top edge of page down on the di-
agonal to meet center fold of book.
2. Fold outer straight edge in to meet cen-
3. Cut where indicated by heavy line (thru
two thicknesses). Your cut should start
4. Fold where indicated by broken line.
5 Repeat steps 1 thru 4 with every page
of entire Readers Digest. You will see
your Dreidel taking shape.. .
This dreidel looks just fine as is...Another
idea would be to spray-paint it with gold
Fasten a button or bead on the end of a
string, glue string to the binding of the
magazine (button on bottom), and hang
Dreidel. Button will hold weight of maga-
Simple Star Of David
Use: a piece of gold, silver, or blue paper.
1.Fold on dotted line. Open.
2. Fold top left corner down to meet center crease at black spot.
3. Fold at crease line next to shaded area. Open.
4. Cut out equilateral triangle on heavy dotted lines.
5. Fold on broken lines. Reopen.
6.Refold one triangle.
7.Fold back where indicated so that first point of star extends over
8. Rotating to the right, repeat step 3 two more times.
9. Turn over.
1. Buy his recordings at Harmony House
(or order them from any store in the
country). If you are a first-time buyer we
recommend "Play It Again, Syme" ors
"Keys To Your Heart."
Helpful hint: Put glue only on bottom layer of points. That way this
star has more dimension.
2. Have them shipped (fast) anywhere in
the U.S. by calling 1-800-321-PIANO
How about a star on a gift package, a box, or on a greeting card?
Can you think of more ways to use this beautiful star?
3. Order your own one-of-a-kind, custo-
mized tape of your favorite song/s,
played by David with a personal dedi-
cation of your choice. Call us at (810)
681-2417 for details.
Catch DAUM Swift at Arrti)a on
November 27 and New Years Eve