e ora yner s experience as sans ant r
law and her vigor and determination will m
OAKLAND COUNTY CIRCUIT C
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, 1980-1984; rep'
the people of Michigan in the Felony and Juveni
• Partner, Attorney, Sommers, Schwartz, Silver &
P.C., 1986 to present.
• Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, Wayne State Universit
• B.A. "with High Distinction," University of Michig
• Michigan State Bar, Elected Member, Represent
Assembly, 1986-88; Appointed Member State El
Consumer Law Committee, 1988-90.
• Appointed Mediator, Third Judicial Circuit.
• Employment Discrimination Committee, Michiga
• Member, Board of Directors, Southfield Bar Assc
• Member, Association of Women Lawyers.
• Prosecutor's Victim Witness Assistance Program
• Married, one child.
"The exceptional ability, the experi
as a prosecutor, litigator and coon 1
all add up to TOUGH JUSTICE."
Paid for by the Committee to Elect Deborah Tyner, 17352 W. 12 Mile Rd., Southfield, MI 48076 • Robed