The Michigan Daily-Friday, July 21,1989-Page 9
Photos clockwise from top left:
1. Ann Marie Fisher carries her son, Jared, through the rain-soaked streets
of the Fair.
2. Jeff Bates, Jerry Moomaw, and David Skundor show off their best
3. Ann Arbor resident J. Robert Black Jr., a 29-year veteran of the Art Fair,
sculpts his creations for an eager crowd of onlookers in front of the
4. Eric Lundgrun of Dallas, Texas masterfully fabricates his "Gold & Stuff"
5. John Blowers begins a new painting for his growing collection.
6. A slack rope walker attracts a large crowd on South University in front of
the Undergraduate Library.
Photos by Amit Blan and Bill Wood