18- The Michigan Daily - Friday, September 8, 2000
What's your honest opiniun?
1. First of all, have you tried any of the following? 2. What do you think of them? Honestly.
O Simply Cleanse Shampoo O I love them! Here's why:
O Simply Condition Conditioner
O Deep Moisturizing Shampoo O I don't love them. Here's why:
O Deep Moisturizing Conditioner O I believe Pert has made my life complete. Here's why:
O More Volume Shampoo
O More Volume Conditioner 3. So come clean... did you really try it? Tell us the UPC number.
(Psst... they're the numbers below the bar code)
You can also enter online at www.pertcom.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Ceries HowlTo Error:
1. On aH official entry form or plain piece of 3" x 5" paper, hand print your complete name, address, including ZIP code, and (optional) daytime and evening
2. Mail your entry, with first-class postage affixed, in a hand-addressed envelope no larger than 4-1/8" x 9-1/2" (#10) to: Come Clean With Pert, P.O. Box
4395, Blair, NE 68009-4395. Limit one entry per envelope. Entries must be postmarked by 10/31/00 and received by 11/6/00. We cannot be responsible for
lost, late or misdirected mail.
3. This sweepstakes is open to residents of the contiguous U.S., 18 years of age or older attime of entry, except employees of Procter & Gamble, its
subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family members and/or those living in the same household. All federal, state and
local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
4. A random drawing will be held on or about 11/10/00 from among all eligible entries received by 11/6/00 by D. L Blair, Inc., an independentjudging
organization whose decisions are final on all mattehs relating to this offer. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by 11/6/00.
Winners will be notified by mail. Potential First and Second Prize winners must respond to any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize
Acceptance Form within 7 days of attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and the selection of
alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Limit one
per family/household. No transfer or substitution of prize permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greatervalue. All federal,
and local taxes, insurance, licensing, registration and title fees are the sole responsibility of winner. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permissior
use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, w
agrees to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of p
Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused orclaimed tobe caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prizE
By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of theijudges.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: All fourteen (14) prizes with a total approximate retail value of $31,950will be awarded as follows: (
Prize - a Green 2000 GL VW New Beetle, including one year'sworth of car washes awarded in the form of a check. Car will be awarded in "as is" co
(ARV $16,030); (3) Second Prizes - Free Maid Service for one year, awarded in the form of a check (ARV $5,040 each); (10) Third Prizes - a Lie Detecto
Machine (ARV $80 each). Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize.
6. For the names of prizewinners, available after 12/22/00, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped,t#10 envelope, to be received by 11/6/00, to:
Come Clean With Pert Winners, PO. Box 4426, Blair, NE 68009-4426.