Page 22-A - The Michigan Daily - Thursday, September 8, 1983
Money Management 101
University Offices- First of America
Read each statement and place a J
First of America Bank - Ann Arbor+
with these situations:
in the box if
can help you
1. You get the late night munchies, but the pizza
place won't take checks and you have no cash.
Can First of America help you?
2. Your roommate is the wrong sex. Can First of
America help with this one?
3. Everyone left for happy hour, and you are still
waiting in line at the bank to get some cash. Can
First of America help?
4. You finally declared a major, only to find it
cancelled due to lack of interest. Can First of
America help here?r
8. You parked in a student lot with no permit, and
was introduced to Big Bee's towing service. Can
First of America help you this time?
6. You can't remember how to get back to the
residence of that very special person you met last
night. Can First of America help you find your
1. Yes, First of America has the most 24 HOUR
BANKING locations to serve you on campus at 9
locations: Michigan Union, S. University at E.
University, E. Liberty at Maynard, Plymouth
Road, North Campus Commons, Med Center
Office, Blue Front, Administrative Services
Building, and Main Street at Huron.
2. No, although First of America fully supports the
Equal Opportunity Housing Act, our involve-
ment is limited to account relationships.
3. Yes, with 24 HOUR BANKING, you're in front of
the line. Get your free First of America Banking
4. No, we can't help with classes, but if lack of
interest is a problem, come to First of America
for the highest interest banks are allowed to pay.
5. Yes, with the most campus branches to serve
you at S. University at E. University, E. Liberty
at Maynard, Med Center, and Plymouth Road;
and 9 campus 24 HOUR BANKING locations,
we're sure to have facilities near any towing
service. Your "randsom" can be easily obtained
to get you on your way in a flash.
6. Yes, we can help you find your way with a free
street map of Ann Arbor. Remembering your
date's name, however, is your responsibility.