THE MICHIGAN DAILY
Saturday, August 5, 1972
FISCHER or SPASSKY?
Pick the winner... and BE A WINNER!
WIN THIS CHESS SET
VALUED AT OVER $100
afire irigatn ttilg
327 SO. MAIN, ANN ARBOR
1. Fill out the coupon or a reasonable facsimile, and send or bring it to The Daily, 420 Maynard St.,
Ann Arbor 48104, att: Chess Contest. All entries must be postmarked (or received by us) by Noon,
Monday, August 14. (Offices open to receive entries brought in only from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m,, Mon.-
2. The winner will be chosen by The Michigan Daily on the basis of a) picking the winner, b) picking
the nearest game number, c) picking the closest final move number. In the event of a tie based on
these criteria, the winner will be chosen as the first correct-answer received.
3. ONLY ONE ENTRY ALLOWED PER INDIVIDUAL. Persons entering more than once will be disqual-
4. NO employees or staff members of The Michigan
Daily or the Board for Student Publications are
5. The prize-the beautiful chess set and a wooden
chess board-are being contributed to the con-
test by the Wilkinson Luggage Shop, 327 S.
Main St., Ann Arbor, where the prize may be
viewed in the store window.
6. The contest winner will be announced in The
Daily in the issue following the conclusion of
I. --- ----- -- - - -
I predict.... ........ will win in the .. . th
game, which will end on the . th move.
r - - - - - - - --r-