HOUSE AND GARDENS AUXILIARY
Volunteers Welcome All Year
1-7 nQk Annual Spring Plant
• Annuals and perennial plants that bring back the bees
• Native Michigan plants/wildflowers
• Conservatory Greenhouse plants, herbs, and organic vegetables
• Free gardening tips and admission to Cranbrook Gardens
• Honey, bees wax candles, gardening supplies, and much morel
Proceeds help Cranbrook House and Gardens Auxiliary, a non-profit, volunteer organization,
with the preservation, restoration and maintenance of Cranbrook House and Gardens, a
National Historic Landmark. Purchases and donations are greatly appreciated.
Please park at Christ Church Cranbrook where a shuttle service will be provided.
Guests are encouraged to bring wagons to transport their purchases back to their vehicles.
320 Lone Pine Road, 13loomfield Hills MI, '48303
More people getting health insurance
means more people preventing illness.
There's a new health plan that fits in your budget. And it's working hard
erA- rnakDA care.
to help working people like you get healthy. It's the Healthy Michigan Plan
It covers everything from doctor visits to hospitalizations to
at a low cost. It's never been easier to get healthy.
Start at www HelthyMichiganPlan.org or call us at 1-855-789-561 P
IhavcIlea1+1 , iisskraKcc. now.
8 • 201E