J N classifieds work harder for you!
Planning and Agency Relations
Senior Planning Associate
for established, family-oriented
Conservative Synagogue program
• Acts as liaison to Federation's constituent agencies,
for community planning and funding.
• Works closely with lay leadership.
• Reviews constituent agencies' budgets, quarterly financial
statements and annual audits.
• Collects, prepares and monitors statistics to determine
• Works closely with agencies and lay leaders on planning
and allocations recommendations.
• Assists agencies as issues arise and identifies additional
• Conducts planning studies and evaluations of agencies'
programs and performance.
Must be organized and flexible with excellent
communication skills. Must have a Bachelor's
or Master's degree in Early Childhood
or related field, educational administrative
Please submit resume to:
or fax to 248-547-0421
Congregation Beth Shalom
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and oral and written
• Understands and can interpret financial reporting
documents and research statistics
• Organizational and planning skills
• Knowledge of not-for-profit field
• Computer literacy
1+601 West Linclon Road • Oak Park, Michigan +8237
Let Us Find You...
• Master's degree in Social Work, Accounting, Business
Administration or related field
• Experience in Community Planning and Agency Relations
• Experience with researching and writing grants
• Working knowledge of Federation
• Knowledge of the Jewish community
• Senior Car
House Sitters • Pet Sitter
Home Care • And More.
Are you a care provider?
You should contact us too!
Send resume and salary history to:
Human Resources Director
Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit
6735 Telegraph Road, PO Box 2030,
Bloomfield Hills MI 48301-2030
Equal Opportunity Employer
BLOOMFIELD ESTATE SALE!
FRI - SUN, APRIL 19 - 21
3234 WOODVIEW LAKE RD
South of Lone Pine Rd, West of Middlebelt Rd
Fabulous professionally designed home with
beautiful furnishings by Baker & Henredon,
stunning accessories, crystal, silver, linens,
lots for entertaining, tons of Designer
clothing, shoes, handbags, & much more!
Check our Website for Sale Details & Photos!
Oy What a Career!
Auctioneers & Appraisers
of Antiques and Fine Art
OyWhataDeal.com is looking for an
energetic, self-starter who is looking
for an exciting sales and marketing
opportunity with great upside potential.
Ideal candidates should possess outside
sales experience, familiarity with the
Northern Suburban territory (West
Bloomfield, Birmingham, Southfield, etc,),
as well as Internet and email marketing.
Base salary plus VERY generous
Please send resume and cover letter to
Welcoming quality consignments including:
20th Century art and design,
Important paintings, sculptures, and furniture
Jewelry, Sterling, Notable Collections
ESTATE AND MOVING SALES
FROM COTTAGE TO CASTLE
CALL ANDY OR LINDA ADELSON:
EGOESESTATESALES.COM SALES HOTLINE
30 YEARS OF EXCEPTIONAL SALES
MANAGEMENT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
BRINGS SENSATIONAL RESULTS
EXPERTS IN EVALUATING ALL PERSONAL
SPECTACULAR STAGING & UNPARALLELED
REFERENCES MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
CLEAN OUTS & DONATIONS AFTER THE SALE
ESTATE LIQUIDATIONS, INC.
RATED #1 BEST
Aldro T Hibbard, Oil on Canvas, Winter in Vermont
Sold for: $10,530.00
18450 Mack Avenue, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236
email@example.com ■ stefeksltd.com
Distinctive Estate & Moving Sales
Liquidation & Demolition Sales
Specialists In Evaluating
Antiques, Fine Art, Jewelry
& All Your Valued Possessions.
Complete Clean Out
After The Sale.
Every Past Client Has Referred Us!
Almost 60 Sales Conducted in 2012!
OF METROPOLITAN DETROIT
April 18 • 2013
ANTIQUES ON MAIN LLC
LIKED ESTATE SALE CO.
Bought & Sold
Bought In Your Home
Open 7 Days