for T011 GH USTI
elect DEBORAH -
OAKLAND COUNTY CIRCUIT C
• Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, 1980-1984; represented the
Michigan in the Felony and Juvenile Divisions.
• Partner, Attorney, Sommers, Schwartz, Silver & Schwartz, P.0
Doctor, Cum Laude, Wayne State University.
• B.A. "with High Distinction," University of Michigan.
• Michigan State Bar, Elected Member, Representative Asseml:
Appointed Member State Bar Consumer Law Committee, 19
• Appointed Mediator, Third Judicial Circuit.
• Employment Discrimination Committee, Michigan Trial LawyE
• Member, Board of Directors, Southfield Bar Association, 199
• Member, Association of Women Lawyers.
• Prosecutor's Victim Witness Assistance Program.
• Married, one child.
"The exceptional ability, the exp
as a prosecutor, litigator and cow
all add up to TOUGH JUSTICE."
endorsing Deborah Tyner
Oakland County Circuit Court:
The Honorable Judge Breck • Judge Chylinski • Stephen Coc
Farmer • Sharon Tevis Finch • Hilda Gage • Alice Gilbert • Fr(
Richard Hathaway • Barry Howard • David Kerwin • Bryan L.
Mester • John Perry • Edward Sosnick • Judge Templin • He
Paid for by the Committee,to Elect Deborah Tyner, 17352 W. 12 Mile Rd., Southfield, MI 48076 = Rc
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 1990