THE DETROIT JEWISH NEWS Friday, December 27, 1985
74e 'vow is
A 10 Day Overseas Adventure to
Oakland General Hospital Invites You To Join Them On A
Cruise the Riviera of
12 and 13 Day Cruise Itineraries
Sunday to Sunday
JAN. 26-FEB. 2, 1986
Your Seminar Cruise Will Include:
• Round trip direct chartered air from Detroit/St. Thomas.
• 7 night's cruise through the U.S. Virgin Islands and British
• all meals and liquor included.
• Private accommodations in Yacht. Holds up to 8.
Friday Departures Starting Jan. 10
• Round Trip air from Detroit.
• Eight nights of first class and superior tourist class hotel
accommodations, all rooms with private bath.
• Continental breakfast daily, plus a farewell dinner.
• Transportation by private motorcoach, and hovercraft.
• One-half day city sightseeing tours in Brussels, London
• Services of a professional English-speaking tour man-
• Porterage of one large suitcase.
• Hotel taxes, service charges, and tips for items men-
Come Discover the World of Fantasy .. .
WINTER IS APPROACHING
DON'T BE SHUT OUT!!
Starting DEC. 22 - APRIL 17, 1986
Visit These Exciting South American Ports:
• RIO DE JANIERO •SANTOS (Sao Paulo)
• BUENOS AIRES
Your Riviera Cruise Includes:
• Round trip air transportation from Detroit.
• Transfers between airports and piers, including bag-
• Accommodations aboard the M.T.S. Pegasus.
• All service charges and taxes, including departure tax.
• All meals on board the M.T.S. Pegasus.
Imagine The Ivory Coast of Africa
FEBRUARY 22-MARCH 1, 1986
• 'Round trip air.
• Car with unlimited mileage for 7 days.
• 7 nights accommodations in a first-class hotel.
• Hotel tax.
Based on Quad Occupancy
PRINCESS CRUISES JAN. 4-FEB. 1, 1986
Your Trip Includes:
• Round trip transfers and baggage handling from your city to
airport via bus.*
• Round trip air between your home city and Florida.
• R.T. transfers and baggage handling from airport to hotel.
• Twin bedded room with private bath and shower.
• Two delicious kosher meals per day (breakfast and dinner).
• Three meals on Shabbos.
• Coffee and pastries served at lunch time and after the
• Two sightseeing tours.
• Planned entertainment daily/nightly.
• Tips are included to maids, busboys and pool attendants.
• All hotel taxes.
• Personally escorted by a Travel Unlimited Inc. representa-
JAN. 8 to
IAN. 20, 1986
JAN. 30 ' J
FEB. 27 to
MARCH 20, 1
'1499 c§r,d99 1299
MARCH 20 to
APRIL 10, 1986
• Based on 40 passengers for bus transfers from your city. Call for single
supplement and other dates. longer stays and Passover rates.
GREEK REGISTRY. 17,500 Tons. Port Taxes — $90
Your Trip Includes:
The IRS allows the single price deduction for participating seminar members
and accompanying spouse or friend pays the difference.
Your Escorted Tour Includes:
Your cost as
member or single $21199 Friend
• Acapulco • Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa
• Puerto Vallarta • Mazatlan
• Cabo San Lucas
AMERICAN HAWAII CRUISES
FEB. 22-MARCH 1, 1986
Includes 2 nights in Hawaii
• Hilo • Nawiliwilli
• Honolulu • Kona • Kahului
Air/Sea From $
ms CARIBE Air/Sea FROM
FEBRUARY 22, 1986
• Miami • Cap Haitien
• San Juan
• St. Thomas
• Puerto Plata
JAN. 4, 15, 25 & FEB. 5, 1986
• Acapulco • Balboa • Montego Bay
• Grand Cayman • Cozumel
ms BOHEME Air/Sea FROM
SAVE $500 PER CABIN - PLUS
2ND PERSON IS $999!
FEB. 8, 19 & MAR. 1, 1986
Mexico and the Caribbean
Call for Details
Save up to $1400
FEBRUARY 15, 1986
• St. Petersburg • Key West
• Port Antonio
• Grand Cayman
FEB. 22-MAR. 1, 1986
Abidjan is incredible. A waterfront city of
sleek white yachts, sparkling skyscrapers
and golden beaches, it is among the most
modern and fastest growing cities in Africa.
Yet in less than an hour, you can be travel-
ling through a green jungle past tribal vil-
lages. This is the magic of Abidjian and the
Ivory Coast — and there's no place else
quite like it.
Your Holiday Includes:
Scheduled round trip air from Detroit Abidjian.
Meals and beverages served aloft.
Meeting and assistance upon arrival.
Round trip transfers and baggage handling.
7 nights accommodations at the deluxe HOTEL
Half-day sightseeing tour of Abidjian.
Hotel taxes and gratuities.
U.S. Departure Tax.
Complimentary chaise lounges.
well as availability of space We are not responsible for any typographical errors of error of omission
All prices quoted are per person douole occupancy and subject to any currency fluctuations and any airlines, hotels or cruise lines increases as
1111. 111 11! "•
J 1 11111111
TRAVEL UNLIMITED, IN
29129 GREENFIELD AD. (N. of 12 Mile) SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN 48076
DAILY-9:00 am. to 5:30 p.m.
SAT.-9:30 o.m. to 1:00 p.m