Continued From Page 40
the perfume last longer:
• If perfume doesn't seem to last
long on your skin, buy forms of the
fragrance that contain greater amounts
of oil, such as perfume, eau de parfum
or eau de toilette. Cologne has the least
amount of oil in it.
• If the perfume you like is more than
you can afford, buy the bath oil and use
it like perfume.
• To help make the fragrance last,
layer it, using the bathpowder and
cologne or perfume.
• Apply perfume to your pulse
points, which include the inside of the
elbow, the inside of the wrist, behind
your ears and on the side of your neck.
• Don't use so much perfume that
the scent is overpowering to people
• Apply a perfume spray at a
distance of at least eight inches from
your body. Use three measured sprays
• Fragrances should be stored in
cool, dark places. They will evaporate
quickly if left out on dresser tops or
• If you use an atomizer, do not fill
it completely full. Instead, pour in a
small amount, about a quarter of an
ounce, and use it up before refilling.
• Before refilling'an atomizer, wash
it out. Use a solution of half water-half
alcohol. The alcohol will rinse away any
stale perfume left in the atomizer.
• Perfume should never be put into
plastic bottles. The perfume will dis-
solve the plastic.
Save up to 75%
000.8111111.11: tv ieS
LLEA , " rirkt
cgIt' A n
Men's Styles Include:
BILL BLASS, BOSTONIAN, BALLY,
FREEMAN, ENNESI, RUDOLFO,
VALENTINO, LIZARD SHOES
DIV ERT 1 , 4N -cmct'
s 0.e tyle s!
31085 Orchard Lake Road
In hunter's Square
29764 Southfield Road
In Southfield Plaza
42 Jewish News