THE 'DETROIT'JEWISH NEWS 1,.:1= FridayAugiieti16, 1985 25
Wetiaty. 901 *aed
toM 74 ?Amid
At .A Price You Can Afford
TRAVEL UNUMITED Presents . . .
MIAMI BEACHES KOSHER HOTEL .
A_Tonic For Our Times
. • '
14.e 9eiotie, Petead,
Medicinal Spriags • Revitalization • Prevention
Fitness • Minty • Weight loss
BOARDWALK OCEANFRONT HOTEL
. ' . ',OWNS AVE, AT 25th ST.
Early Bird Special
DEPOSIT IlY AUGUST 30, 1985 and
receive a parts watch and free in-
Your Trip Includes:
NOVEMBER 10.20, 1985
"An ounce of prevention Is worth a pound of cure."
"Clean the soil and you will harvest bettor fruit."
Stress, overwork, overweight, and hazards affecting
both our civilization and our environment are steadily
increasing. Machines and cars are regularly over-
hauled, cleaned and serviced, whereas we expect the
human organism to function perfectly as long as we
live - until one day, suddenly, it doesn't work, our effi-
ciency decreases and illnesses appear. Don't allow
things to reach that stage!
CALL ANN, OUR SPA ,SPECIALIST,
TODAY FOR A SPA VACATION IN
• Florida • California
• New York •. Vermont • Mexico
• Romania • Czechoslavakia
• Germany • Switzerland • Israel
The'Perfect Time To Go
Your Trip Will Include:
• Round trip • air from Detroit •
• 0 night's accommodations in a first
class hotel on the water in Tel Aviv.
• Israeli breakfast daily.
Sightseeing Tours, Rental Cars and
Extended Stays Available.
• Round trip transfers and baggage handling from your city to
airport via bus.'
• Round trip air between your home city and Florida.
• R.T. transfers and baggage handling from airport to hotel.
• Twin bedded room with private bath and shower.
• Two delicious kosher meals per day (breakfast and dinner).
• Three meals on Shabbost
• Coffee and pastries served at lunch time and after the
•Two sightseeing tours.
• Planned entertainment daily/nightly.
• Tips are Included to maids, busboys and pool attendants.
• All hotel taxes.
• Personally escorted by a Travel Unlimited Inc. representa-
AN. I b
Mt a, 1%6
WI. 30 ts
Ili. 21, 19N
RD. 21 ts
MI CH 20,1906"
NARDI M to
AIM 10, 1166
:Based on 40 passengers for bus transfers from your city. Call for single
supplement and other dates, longer stays and Passover rates.
111111111MIIIIIMM•11111111111111111 1 111MIMININMINIMInd
*FALL and WINTER*
Join Our Group Departures on the
ADVANCE PREVIEW SAVINGS
on Fantastic VACATIONS . . . .
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE!
CASA de CAMPO*
' *Marti Nov. 16 "Starts Nov: 15 "'Starts Nov. 17-
" . Weakly Departures
YOUR TRIP INCLUDES:
• ROUND TRIP AIR • 7 NIGHTS AT YOUR
131010E OF. HOTELS • TRANSFERS • HOTEL
TAXES• UPS TO MAID & BELLMAII • U.S.
CALL FOR CHRISTMAS SPACE NOW!
DON'T BE SHUT OUT . . .
All prices quoted are per person. dOuble occupancy and
.11 , /
SUM'S MEXICAN AND CARIBBEAN CRUISES
October 19-261 1985
Visit These Ports:
• SAN JUAN • TORTOLA, • NEVIS
• ST. KITTS • GUADELOUPE • ST. LUCIA
• ST. MAARTEN • ST. THOMAS
Your Trip Includes:
• Round trip air from Detroit to. San Juan.
• Round trip transfers and baggage,han-
• Seven (7) nights accommodations on
board the Cunard Countess.
:• Four delicious meals per day.
• All entertainment on board the ship.
• Port Taxes.
Come In For Our Very
OFF ANY '
BOOKED ON OUR
Join Our Group Departures Aboard the
FEB. 8-19 i *MARDI 1-12,1986 11 DAYS/5 PORTS
Visit: • CABO SAN LUCAS • MAZATLAN
• ACAPULCO • ZIHUATANEJO • PUERTO VALLARTA
Join-Our. Group Departures Aboard the
FEB. 19-MAR. 1, 1986 10 DAYS/6 PORTS
.Visit: • ST. THOMAS, U.S.V.I.
• ST. JOHN'S, ANTIGUA • BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS
• FORT de FRANCE, MARTINIQUE • ST. CROIX,
• NASSAU, BAHAMAS
*-EARLY 11100 BONUS:
GAVE AN ADDITIONAL 596 ON MAR. 1
OFF THE. TARIFF NATE.
RESERVE BY AUGUST 19, 19B5
subiect to any currency fluctuations and any airlines, hotels or cruise lines increases. as well as availability of space. We timnot responsible for eny typographical errors or error of omission
DAILY-9•00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
SRT.-9:30 0.m. to 1:00•p.m..