THE DETROIT JEWISH NEWS
Friday, August 3, 1984 31
David Honigman has left the private sector to run for public office — and the voters in the 24th District
have a rare opportunity to send a rare kind of man to the Michigan House. of Representatives.
David Honigman: Outstandingly qualified.
Exceptional professional and academic qualifications
make him a clear chOice.
• Attorney: Honigman, Miller, Schwartz & Cohn
• Businessman: Officer and director of two companies
• University of Michigan law degree
• Yale University, A.B.; Magna Cum Laude
• All-American athlete
David Honigman: Dedicated to
• Trustee, Michigan Cancer Foundation
• Member, Committee on Law & Social
Action, A.J.C. .
• Michigan Regional Advisory Board, A.D.L.
• Big Brother to fatherless boy
• Oakland County Republican "300" Club
• League of Women Voters member
Here's how David Honigman feels about
the issues that affect you.
• "I'll fight rising taxes. They rob us of our economic
freedom and discourage productivity and investment
in Michigan business."
• "I'll work to improve the business climate in
Michigan by streamlining government regulation
and reforming the Single Business Tax."
• "I'll work to raise the quality of education in
"Michigan by promoting excellence in teaching,
increasing aid to education, reducing class
size, requiring more coursework in the basics,
and easing the burden of college tuition on the
• "I'll-work to protect our lakes, waterways, forests
and farms, and block moves to divert our precious
Great Lakes water to the Southwest."
• "I'll support the elderly in their right to the peaceful
retirement they've earned by expanding in-home
health care opportunities and giving property
Look what respected citizens and
professionals say about David Honigman.
• "... conscientious, reliable, and hardworking...
• "David has proven himself to have a brilliant legal
mind... unusually capable of coping with the
complexities of lawmaking."
Jack Miller, Attorney
• "For as long as I've known him, I've been
impressed with David's extraordinary
• compassion for others."
Dr. Michael J. Brennan
President, Michigan Cancer' Foundation
• "This year our party has a special opportunity to
vote into office a very talented and bright community
leader, David Honigman. Please vote with-me for him
as our representative to Lansing."
Ann Marie Brown
Oakland County Republican Party
There is never a shortage of problems in state
government, but there is a shortage of
problem-solvers. Your vote for David
Honigman will help make sure that Michigan
gets this brilliant young mind.
intellectual vigor... one of the very best..."
Sally A. Vogt, Professor
VOTE FOR DAVID HONIGMAN AUGUST 7TH!
REPUBLICAN FOR STATE REPRESENTATIVE, 24TH DISTRICT
Paid for by Citizens for Dave Honigman. 6132 Pickwtxxl. West Bloomfield, Michigan 481)33