THE DETROIT JEWISH NEWS
74 VOW to 2f/aereft9,
JOIN OUR GROUP DEPARTURE .
GOLD RUSH COUNTRY
ALASKA by CRUISE, AIR, RAIL
11 DAYS and 10 _NIGHTS
CRUISE ON THE ISLAND PRINCESS
Our Tour Includes:
• Round trip air from Detroit to Vancouver and
return from Seattle
• CRUISE TO PRINCE RUPERT,
KETCHIKAN, JUNEAU and SKAGWAY.
• Visit Whitehorse • Beaver Creek
• See Fairbanks and Anchorage •
• 4 Night Cruise includes all meals and
entertainment aboard ship
• Hotel accommodations
• Transportation and meals specified
• Baggage handling
Complete price from Detroit includes
AIR FARE • 4 NITES CRUISE • 6 NITES IN HOTELS
from $ 1;989
Special Group Price! Call today!
CANADIAN ROCKIES AND
PACIFIC COAST TOURS
• DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
• ELEUTHERA GUADELOUPE
• PLAYA BLANCA. • HAITI
• IXTAPA • MARTINIQUE
• BAHAMAS • CANCUN • OTHER EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS
The Club Med Vacation Village.
What began as a single village in Majorca,
Spain has grown to include over 90 modern
Club Med villages in 26 different countries
throughout the world.
Today at Club Med, there are no time schedules
to live by because there are no clocks. No
budgets to adhere. to because there is no
money. No tipping either, because there is no _
uniformed army of bellhops, maids, clerks and
concierges waiting to descend upon you.
JOIN OUR GROUP DEPARTURE .. .
14 DAYS/13 NIGHTS IN CANADA
LEAVES EVERY SATURDAY
ABOARD THE SUN PRINCESS
from May 28, thru Sept. 17, 1983
Jasper and Banff National Parks, the majestic snow-
capped Rockies, lovely Lake Louise, Columbia Icefields,
mighty Fraser Canyon, Vancouver, "English" Victoria and
Featuring . . .
• Sightseeing in Edmonton, Jasper, Banff,
Vancouver and Victoria -
• En route rightseeing of Jasper, Banff and Gime r
• Cruise through the beautiful Gulf Straits,
Vancouver to Victoria
• Admissions to Bloedel Floral Conservatory and
• Briefing breakfast in Edmonton
• Two dinners, which includes the Farewell Dinner
• Duality selected hotels with private bath
• Transportation by private modern motorcoach
• Tour escort from arrival Edmonton until departure
• Special local guide riarrators
• Transfers and baggage handling throughout the
• All tour related tips, taxes, admission fees and
CALL FOR OUR LOW GROUP PRICE!
Other Canadian Tours Available
ABOARD THE QUEEN ELIZABETH II
GETTING THERE IS HALF THE FUN
and flying home is FREE!
Queen Elizabeth II is a fabulous floating city — a classic
European vacation unto herself.
The Queen is back, better than ever. Her new amenities
including the Club Lido, New Queen's Grill, "Golden Door"
Health Spa, Teen Center and Player's Club Casino have
proven to be sensational. Onboard programs have also
been expanded to make sailing the Queen a true "Festival
3 KITES IN SAN JUAN
OCTOBER 8-25, 1983
Visit Ports of: • ACAPULCO
• PANAMA CANAL • CARTAGENA
• MARTINQUE • ST. THOMAS
• SAN JUAN
Your Tour Includes:
• Round trip airfare from Detroit to Acapulco and return
from San Juan to Detroit
• 14 Nights accommodations aboard the Island Princess
including all meals and entertainment"
• 3 Nights accommodations at the Palace Hotel
• Buffet lunch at the Palace Hotel
• $5 worth Casino chips
• All transfers and baggage handling
• Flight Bag
• Port taxes
COMPLETE PRICE FROM DETROIT INCLUDES
AIRFARE • 14 NITES CRUISE • 3 RITES SAN JUAN
3rd person FREE. Plus Air
BAR & BAT
IN THE PICTURE
Your Invited to share in the
spirit of your child's Bar or -
Bat Mitzvah in Israel. This
unique 'experience is
custom designed for you
without the headaches.
QE2 is simply 1- spectacular way to spend five days. The
most relaxing, most prestigious way yet devised of traveling
between America and Europe.
Call TRAVEL UNLIMITED, INC. for special assistance in
turning your European vacation into something very spe-
• Reserving the date and
for the ceremony at the
Western Wall, Massada,
or Synagogue of your
• Arrangements for Bar
. and Bat Mitzvah per
• Kiddush, Brunch or full
• Custom designed
itineraries for touring
before and after
What is waiting for you at Club Med?
Hosts will greet you with open arms, not open
hands. The opportunity to enjoy an unequalled
range of sporting activities. To dine on exquis-
itely prepared 'French cuisine. To be
entertained nightly at our French cabarets. To
sleep in comfortable air-conditioned quarters.
Complimentary suite for
. Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
• Call Judy, our Bar/Bat
- Mitzvah Specialist
•1111111 1 11 :II
Call us for your Club Med brochure today!
All prices quoted are per person. double occupancy and subject to any currency fluctuations and anv airlines. hotels or cruise lines increases. as well as availability of space. We are not responsible for any typdg
0 / 1
1■ 111// k
TRAVEL UNLIMITED N
29129 GREENFIELD RD. (N. of 12 Mile) SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN 48076
Friday, March 18, 1983 9
raphical errors or error of omission.
DAILY-9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
SAT.-9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m,