THE DETROIT JEWISH NEWS
74 Waited Wairea,
Friday, December 11, 1982 9
at the fabulous Ocean Front
EL PRESIDENTE AMERICANA HOTEL
SPECIAL WEEKLY DEPARTURES
THURSDAY TO THURSDAY
JANUARY 22 to FEBRUARY 24, 1983
Join Our Group Departure
FEBRUARY 16-MARCH 1, 1983
Subject to availability.
ADD $150 for each additional week.
10 NIGHT CRUISE - 3 NIGHTS IN SAN JUAN
VISIT SUCH PORTS AS:
• ACAPULCO • PANAMA CANAL • CARTAGENA • ARUBA
• MARTINIQUE • ST. THOMAS • SAN JUAN
• Round-trip air fare from Detroit to Acapulco and return
from San Juan to Detroit
• 10 nights accommodations aboard the Island Princess
including all meals and entertainment .
• 3 nights accommodations at the Palace Hotel -
• Buffet lunch at the Palace Hotel
• $5.00 worth casino chips
• All transfers and baggage handling
• Flight Bag
• Port Taxes
• Round-trip scheduled or charter air from
Detroit to Acapulco
• 7 nights at the El Presidente Hotel in Acapulco
• FULL AMERICAN BREAKFAST
• Tips for the Maids
• Hotel Taxes. Food tax and tips for breakfast.
• Complimentary Chaise Lounges
• Round-trip transfers from
Acapulco Airport to Hotel
• Mexican Departure tax
SATURDAY TO' SATURDAY DEPARTURES
FROM JANUARY 22 to MARCH 26, 1983
1 WEEK 2 WEEKS 3 WEEKS 4 WEEKS
• Round-trip air from Detroit to Los Angeles
• Exciting ports of call
• Eight meals and snacks a day including two sumptuous
late-night buffets, and even breakfast in bed, if you like
• Welcome aboard rum swizzle party
• Captain's cocktail party
• Gala Captain's farewell dinner
• Access to all shipboard facilities
• Full range of entertainment including two different night-
club shows each evening at sea
• Dozens of activities
• Duty free shopping on board
• Full gambling casino
• 24-hour-a-day stateroom service
$549 $699 $849 $999
3rd person in cabin free!
Call for our very special group rate.
LIMITED OFFER. CALL TODAY!
Must deposit by December 31, 1982
Per person. Double occupancy. Single supplement is $125.00
per week including tax. Subject to any airline or hotel increase.
PART OF THE GROWING WORLD OF P&O
ABOARD THE QUEEN ELIZABETH II
1 Month Israel Holiday
January 25-February 22, 1983
Two Kosher meals per day
8 fully escorted & leisurely paced sightseeing tours
1 week in Jerusalem
1 week in Tel Aviv
2 weeks in Netanya
Your Trip Includes:
• Round-trip air fare Detroit/New York/Tel Aviv
• Accommodations in twin-bedded rooms with private facilities at fully
air-conditioned 4 star hotels for 27 nights/
• Two kosher meals per day
• 8 fully escorted & leisurely paced sightseeing tours throughout Israel
with English speaking guide.
• Companionship of people of similar ages and interests
• Admission fees, transfers on arrival and departure
• The services of a Travel Unlimited representative*
• Tips to the guide and driver
• Hotel service charges, taxes, and tips
• Tip for all meals indicated above
• The following program of exciting social and recreational activities in
• Lectures with documentary movies
• Home hospitality with Israeli families
• Plus other activities
A Dazzling 13-story
Summer Resort Sets Sail.
Sail into the GOLDEN DOOR.
The renowned Golden Door, exclusive health spa of the
beautiful people, operates a full program for men and
women on the QE2.
It brings a whole new dimension to cruising and your body.
And only the Queen has it.
For Ideal Skiing .
Give us a call
on the many exciting
itineraries for you
Complete price from
per person/double occy.
If you want to see the mountains and valleys from a different
perspective, strap on some touring skis and trek through
Breckenridge's 20 kilometer network of cross-country trails.
If you're in Breckenridge in January you'll be a part of the
"Ullr Fest," the town's celebration of the so-called god of
skiing. And up on the mountain, you can time yourself on a
Nastar or coin-operated race course. For a change of pace,
see a lively play at the Backstage Theatre or take an excur-
sion through the historic town. Whether you're on a chairlift
ride or a sleigh ride, the fun in Breckenridge never ends.
Your Vacation Includes:
• Round-trip air fare via United Airlines
• 7 night accommodations at choice proper-
• Transfers round-trip between airport and
• Baggage handling
• Five day lift ticket
• Service charges
• Welcome party
**Hotel and airport taxes not included.
"based on 25 passengers
All prices quoted are per person. double occupancy and subject to any currency fluctuations and any airlines, hotels or cruise lines increases, as well as availability of space. We are not responsible for any typographical errors or error of omission.
tt i■ /NW
TRAVEL UNLIMITED, IN
29129 GREENFIELD RD. (N. of 12 Mile) SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN 48076
DAILY-9:00 0.m. to 5:30 p.m.
SAT.-9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m: