Friday, July 23, 1982
THE DETROIT JEWISH NEWS
TRAVEL UNLIMITED The World is Waiting For You...
ATTENTION SENIOR CITIZENS
MIAMI BEACH F
j rT-: ROYAL
' ro. Known for great vacations. Every time.'
Song of America
One Full Month February 1-March 1, 1983
Your Trip Includes:
A grand new ship in the tradition of Song of Norway,
Nordic prince and Sun Viking. A large, spacious,
beautiful cruise liner —you'll find her special. She's
designed to be energy efficient and luxury-
• Round-trip transfers and baggage handling from Travel Unlimited Southfield office to Metro
• Round-trip jet flight between Detroit and Miami via Delta airlines.
• Applicable meals or snacks will be served in flight.
• Round-trip transfers and baggage handling for Miami Airport to your hotel.
• Twin bedded room with private bath and shower, air conditioning, heating, color television, and
phone for 28 nights.
• Two delicious Kosher meals per day (breakfast and dinner) expertly prepared and courteously
served under Rabbinical supervision.
• Some hotels include 3 meals per day and 2 snacks daily.
• Depending on hotel selection some hotels Kosher style.
• Planned entertainment daily and nightly. Programs include movies, free bingo with prizes,
variety shows, champagne hour and more.
• All tips are included. No need to tip anyone for anything unless you receive additional service.
• State 4% sales tax and city 2% resort taxes are included.
• Chaise lounges, mats, and towels at hotel's private beach and fresh water pool.
• Two sightseeing tours.
Song of America sets sail for seven-day cruises to
the Caribbean in December of 1982. And we invite
you aboard. Rest assured, it will be a vacation
adventure you won't find anywhere else in the
We Take Care of Everything!
*Some hotels include
3 meals per day
and 2 snacks daily.
FROM $ 1085
Prices and dates vary according to availability.
Call us for New Years!
**Price depends on
your length of
stay and the
Mr. & Mrs. George Uday Winner of our 3-day, 2-night Walt Disney Tour.
Puerto Vallarta Fun
Puerto Vallarta. A beautiful little village with Spanish colonial architecture
and sensational beaches. Where the discos are full of beautiful peopel; where
donkey carts still rattle on the cobblestones
Departs daily Oct. 31, 1982 through May 31, 1983
per person/double occupancy
Round-trip Detroit/Puerto Vallarta via scheduled airlines
Seven nights accommodations at the HOLIDAY INN
Round-trip airporVhotel transporation
City and Mismaloya Beach tour
10% Mexican tax
U.S.A. — Afternoon departure from Detroit to New York. Depart in the evening on KLM Royal
Dutch Airlines transatlantic jet to Athens via Amsterdam.
1st Day — ATHENS: Arrive Athens in the afternoon and transfer to the CHANDRIS ATHENS
Hotel (Deluxe). Remainder of day at leisure to relax and get settled.
2nd Day— ATHENS: After an American buffet breakfast, today would be ideal for a tour of the City
of Athens by coach which passes the 19th Century House of Parliament and by the Tomb of the
Unknown Soldier. At the Acropolic visitors enter by the monumental Propylaea to view the
Parthenon, oldest of the remaining 5th Century buildings on the Acropolis —Teh Erechtheum, the
Athena Nike temple and the museum. The tour passes the Theatre of Dionysus and Hadrian's
Rach with a stop at the Temple of Zeus, before visiting the National Archaeological Museum (on
Mondays the Benaki Museum is substituted). Duration fo tour approximately 4 house. Remainder
of day at leisure.
3rd Day through 6th Day — ATHENS: American buffet breakfast daily at your hote. During your
stay, you may wish to take some optional tours of Greece (see our Special 3 Tour Package).
Greece should be seen at leisure — the CHANDRIS way to enjoy the unforgettable sights of the
glorious past and the scenery of the beautiful present.
7th Day — ATHENS/U.S.A.: After American buffet breakfast at your hotel, transfer to the airport
for your return flight on KLM Royal Dutch Airlines transatlantic jet to U.S.A. via Amsterdam. Arrive
U.S.A. the same day.
Must be booked 14 days in advance.
All prices quoted are per person, double occupancy and subject to any currency fluctuations and any airlines, hotels or cruise lines increases,'as well as availability of space. We are not responsible for any typographical errors or error of rwoission7" --
" MUM .'
MO M ,
1 1/ UMW
111111 / 1‘
mum , al '11111// I .1,1/
TRAVEL UNLIMITED, INC.
29129 GREENFIELD RD. (N. of 14 Mile) SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN 48076
DAILY-9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
SAT.-9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.