Friday, January 29, 1982
THE DETROIT JEWISH NEWS
. 4 t4 The World is Waiting For You . .
PASSOVER IN FLORIDA
APRIL 6-19, 1982
EXPLORE ISRAEL IN DEPTH
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER
DAILY AND SIGHTSEEING
AN 11 DAY TOUR ESCORTED BY
RABBI DOV EDELSTEIN OF
TEMPLE ISRAEL, BAY CITY
MIAMI BEACH'S NEWEST,
MOST THOROUGHLY MODERN KOSHER
OCEANFRONT BOARDWALK HOTEL
MARCH 21-31, 1982
Lectures, describing the tour, will be held on Sundays
from 5-7 p.m. beginning January 31 and ending March 7, 1982
at the Delta College Liberal Arts Center, Bay City.
• Round trip airfare from Detroit / New York / Tel Aviv / New
York / Detroit via El Al Airlines from New York.
• Meeting and assistance at Ben-Gurion Airport.
• 9 nights accommodations in Israel based on 4-star hotels in
Tel Aviv, Haifa, Kibbutz and Jerusalem.
• 7 days of sightseeing including admissions and entrance
• Full Israeli breakfast and dinner each night at hotel and lunch
every day — either in hotel or during sightseeing.
• A mock Passover Seder will be conducted by
Rabbi Edelstein on the last evening.
• All porterage, entrance fees and hotel service charges.
• Services of most knowledgeable English speaking guide
• Round trip transfers and baggage handling at hotel.
• Optional 2 night Egypt Program includes 2 full days of sight-
seeing and round trip transfers.
LADY NEEDS SHARE — MARCH 8-APRIL 5
LADY HEEDS SHARE — MARCH 2-APRIL 16 — Shomer Shabbos
ON MIAMI BEACH'S OCEANFRONT AT 21st ST.
Kosher luxury at an affordable price
BOTH TRIPS INCLUDE: .
• Round trip scheduled air from Detroit.
• 13 nights or 10 nights accommodations
at your choice of hotel, plus hotel tax.
• Round trip transfers.
• Kosher Passover Breakfast, Lunch and
• Entertainment nightly.
• Daily activities.
• Hamishe atmosphere.
CALL US COLLECT AT (313) 424-8118
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
COMPLETE PRICE 10 NTS/SEAGULL 13 NTS/TARLETON
Price is per person, double occupancy. Single supplement —
Israel: $225. Egypt option: $329; single supplement: $89.
Price is per person, double occupancy.
Fly to the Caribbean
And sail Cunard to a different
island almost every day.
Nobody but nobody can offer you a better Carribean vacation than
Cunard. We've got the best 7-day and 14-day itineraries on two of
the greatest ships in their class. On Cunard, you'll be treated like
royalty, experience that personal touch and you'll feast on great
food. When you think cruise, think Cunard.
HONG KONG "HARMONY TOUR"
AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 5 THRU OCTOBER 18, 1982
7 days, 6 ports, including South America.
In 7 days on Cunard Princess see 6 fascinating ports. Saturdays
from San Juan to Caracas (La Guaria), Grenada, Barbados, St.
Lucia, St. Thomas.
Or choose Cunard Countess: 7 days from San Juan to Mar-
tinique, Antigua, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Tortola.
VISIT: HONG KONG • PEKING • SIAN
NANKING • SHANGHAI
HANGCHOW • KWEILIN
JOIN OUR SPECIAL GROUP DEPARTURES
FEBRUARY 6, 13, 20, 27, 1982
CALL FOR SPECIAL GROUP PRICES.
HIGHLIGHTS OF TOUR
14 DAYS IN CHINA
HONG KONG HARBOUR CRUISE
• Round trip air fare from Detroit.
• FULL AMERICAN BREAKFAST IN HONG KONG.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner served
daily in other cities.
CUNARD PRINCESS CUNARD COUNTESS
Registered in the Bahamas
CALL JUDY, OUR CHINA SPECIALIST
FOR INFORMATION ON THIS TOUR.
Registered in Great Bntain
4111 11 ■ 11110,—
All prices quoted are per person, double occupancy and subject to any currency fluctuations and any airlines, hotels or cruise lines increases, as well as availability of space. We are not responsible for any typographical errors or error of omission.
UM e i I 0101
TRAVEL UNLIMITED, INC.
292129 GREENFIELD ROAD (North of 12 Mile)
SOUTHFIELD, MI 48076
DAILY — 9:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
SAT. — 9:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.