THE DETROIT JEWISH NEWS
8 Friday, June 20, 1980
Super Cruise of the 80s!
18 DAY AIR-SEA TOUR
Cruise • ITALY • GREECE • TURKEY • Plus
5 DAYS IN ISRAEL • 3 DAYS IN EGYPT
14 Days on the S.S. VICTORIA
OCTOBER 23 to NOVEMBER 9, 1980
Low cost group flights
from Detroit with
weekly departures from
May to October. You'll
fly on comfortable
Boeing 747 jets with
fully confirmed seats on
Round ti - ip
Advance purchase group fares. Prices vary by
departure date. Plus $3 International Departure
Tax. Connections to transatlantic 747 jets by
Northwest Orient 727 jets.
One week from
Includes air & ,hotel.
One week from
Includes air & hotel.
Choose from Freeport Inn, Castaways, Lucayan Bay, Holiday Inn, Bahamas
Princess or Bahamas Princess Tower. Departs Detroit (Windsor) Saturdays weekly
to Dec. 13. Nordair.
Your Fabulous Tour Includes:
• Transatlantic flight with scheduled. airlines from New York.
• Transfer and overnight to a first-class hotel in Genoa with Conti-
• 14 Day Cruise on the luxurious S.S. VICTORIA.
• Six meals and snacks daily, beautifully served on ship.
• Entertainment and movies nightly.
• Transfer and overnight to a first-class hotel in Athens with Conti-
• Personally escorted throughout.
• Optional shore excursions in all ports.
Choose from Mayan Plaza, Cozumel Caribe or Ca _ ntarell Hotels.
Departs Detroit (Windsor) Sundays weekly to Dec. 14 Nordair.
ORIENT DISCOVERY •
Exciting 15 DAYS and 13 NIGHTS
HONG KONG • BANGKOK • SINGAPORE • BALI
Prices per person, double occupancy.
Your Orient Trip Includes:
Depart Detroit to connect with 747 Jumbo Jet scheduled flight to Europe.
Arrive Milan and transfer to superior hotel in Genoa.
After breakfast, see Genoa. Then transfer to luxurious floating resort
Arrive late afternoon in Naples. Sail for Alexandria in evening.
Day 4—Sun., Oct. 26
At sea enjoying the blue waters of the mediterranean.
Day 5—Mon.„Oct. 27
Day at sea.
Day 6—Tue., Oct. 28
Day 7—Wed., Oct. 29
Arrive Alexandria, Egypt early evening.
Your day to visit Cairo with all its exciting wonders.
Day 8—Thu., Oct. 30
Another day free for sightseeing in Egypt.
Day 9—Fri., Oct. 31
Arrive at Ashdod (port of Tel Aviv) at 2 p.m. Time to see Israel.
Day 10—Sat., Nov. 1
Day for sightseeing in Israel. Evening ship sails to Haifa.
Day 11—Sun., Nov. 2
Sightseeing available to Haifa and Upper and Lower Galilee.
Day 12—Mon., Nov. 3
Additional sightseeing in Israel.
Day 13—Tue., Nov. 4
Day 14—Wed., Nov. 5 • • • • Day for sightseeing in Israel. Sail at 8 p.m. to Turkey.
Day at sea.
Day 15—Thu., Nov. 6
Arrive Kusadasi at 8 a.m. Sail at Noon for Patmos. Time for sightseeing.
Day 16—Fri., Nov. 7
Sail at midnight for Pireaus (Athens).
Transfer to Chandris Athens Hotel. Chance to sightsee in Athens.
Day 17--Sat., Nov.
Transfer to airport for your journey home.
Day 18—Sun., Nov. 9
Day 1—Thu., Oct. 23
Day 2—Fri., Oct. 24
Day 3—Sat., Oct. 25
MEDICAL SEMINAR IN CONTINUING EDUCATION
Offered on this Cruise
Call for details
15920 West 12 Mile Rd.
Southfield, Mich. 48076
• Round trip transportation via Northwest Orient Airlines
wide-bodied jet featuring complimentary inflight dining
and beverage service.
• Accommodations at Deluxe and Superior First Class hotels:
- • 5 Nights in HONG KONG at the Plaza Hotel.
• 3 Nights in BANGKOK at the Dusit Thani or similar.
• 2 Nights in SINGAPORE at the Hilton or similar..
• 3 Nights in BALI at the Pertamina Cottage.
• City sightseeing in each city" in the Orient.
• Air transfers via scheduled service between Hong Kong/
• American Breakfast daily in your hotel.
• Complete Dinner each evening in your hotel or dine-around
including special Thai Dinner Danve in_ Bangkok and a
Farewell Dinner in Hong Kong.
• Services of local English-speaking guides throughout.
• All baggage handling including tips to porters.
• Discounts for restaurants, shops and nightclubs.
• All taxes and tips for included -features.
• Professional tour escort services throughout.
• Informative briefing in each city upon•arrival.
15 DAYS/13 NIGHTS
Complete with Food,
Hotel & Airfare from N.Y..
Per person, based on double occupancy.
Tokyo and Honolulu options available.
Call us for all your
business or personal
anywhere in the world.
Daily — 9:00 to 5:30 P.M.
Saturday — 9:30 to