8 Friday, May 23, 1980
THE DETROIT JEWISH NEWS
Super Cruise of the 80s!
18 DAY AIR-SEA TOUR
Cruise • ITALY • GREECE • TURKEY • Plus
5 DAYS IN ISRAEL • 3 DAYS IN EGYPT
OCTOBER 23 to NOVEMBER 9, 1980
8 Days/1 Nights at the Deluxe
• Round trip air via scheduled airlines.
• $25 of FREE "Good Luck" casino chips honored at the Concorde
• Seven nights at the Deluxe Concorde Hotel-Casino.
• Lavish buffet dinner (Tuesday or Friday).
• Concorde party with hot and cold hors d'oeuvres and open bar
• Daytime tennis.
• Chaise lounges at pool.
• Welcome cocktail.
• Gambling Casino in hotel.
• Transatlantic flight with scheduled airlines from New York.
• Transfer and overnight to a first-class hotel in Genoa with Conti-
nental Breakfast. ,
• 14 Day Cruise on the luxurious S.S. VICTORIA.
• Six meals and snacks daily, beautifully served on ship.
• Entertainment and movies nightly.
• Transfer and overnight to a first-class hotel in Athens with Conti-
• Personally escorted throughout.
• Optional shore excursions in all ports.
Prices per person, double occupancy.
Your Trip Includes:
Your Fabulous Tour Includes:
14 Days on the S.S. VICTORIA
Leave any day. Extra days can be added.
Children under 12
sharing room with 2 adults
Per person, double occupancy. On availability basis till Dec. 14, 1980. Taxes, service charges and
Summer . . . the only time to visit beautiful and exciting Alaska
ALASKA CRUISE on the s.s. CALYPSO
The only way to go .. .
9 Days/8 Nights TRIP
Includes One Night in VANCOUVER
PORTS: VANCOUVER, JUNEAU,
SKAGWAY, DETCHIKAN, GLACIER BAY
Depart Detroit to connect with 747 Jumbo Jet scheduled flight to Europe.
Arrive Milan and transfer to superior hotel in Genoa.
After breakfast, see Genoa. Then transfer to luxurious floating resort
Arrive late afternoon in Naples. Sail for Alexandria in evening.
Day 4—Sun., Oct. 26
At sea enjoying the blue waters of the mediterranian.
Day 5—Mon., Oct. 27
Day at sea.
Day 6—Tue., Oct. 28
Arrive Alexandria, Egypt early evening.
Day 7—Wed., Oct. 29
Your day to visit Cairo with all its exciting wonders.
Day 8—Thu., Oct. 30
Another day free for sightseeing in Egypt.
Day 9—Fri., Oct. 31
Arrive at Ashdod (port of Tel Aviv) at 2 p.m. Time to see Israel.
Day 10—Sat., Nov.
Day for sightseeing in Israel. Evening ship sails to Haifa.
Day 11—Sun., Nov. 2
Sightseeing available to Haifa and Upper and Lower Galilee.
Day 12—Mon., Nov. 3
Additional sightseeing in Israel.
Day 13—Tue., Nov. 4
Day for sightseeing in Israel. Sail at 8 p.m. to Turkey.
Day 14—Wed., Nov. 5
Day at sea.
Day 15—Thu., Nov. 6
Arrive Kusadasi at 8 a.m. Sail at Noon for Patmos. Time for sightseeing.
Day 16—Fri., Nov. 7
Sail at midnight for Piraeus (Athens).
Day 17—Sat., Nov. 8 J.... Transfer to Chandris Athens Hotel. Chance to sightsee in Athens.
Transfer to airport for your journey home.
Day 18—Sun., Nov. 9
Day 1—Thu., Oct. 23
Day 2—Fri., Oct. 24
Day 3—Sat., Oct. 25
Your trip includes:
• Round trip scheduled air from Windsor to Van-
couver and return.
• 7 Nights accommodations aboard the s.s.
• Unlimited free wine at lunch and dinner aboard
• 1 Additional night at a Deluxe Vancouver Hotel
• Half Day Sightseeing Tour of Vanbouver.
DEPARTS EVERY FRIDAY
June 6, 13, 20, 27; July 4, 11, 18, 25;
August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; Sept. 5, 12, 19
1 NIGHT CRUISE plus 1 Night in VANCOUVER
MEDIACL SEMINAR IN CONTINUING EDUCATION
Offered on this Cruise
Including Scheduled AIL
Call for details
15920 West 12 Mile Rd. • Suite 101
Southfield, Mich. 48076
Per person double occupancy. Does not include port taxes,
transfers and tips.
JOIN OUR GROUP DEPARTURES
Call us for all your
business or personal
anywhere in the world.
Daily — 9:00 to 5:30 P.M.
Closed May 24