THE DETROIT JEWISH NEWS
Friday, February 1, 1980 , 9
CRUISE THE VIRGINS
BAHAMAS, FLORIDA KEYS
a la Calypso!
IN THE LUXURY
OF YOUR OWN
scuba dive, or laze
in the sun sipping a
tropical drink. A
vacation with no
custom tailored for
you. For the
traveler. Departs Ft.
Lauderdale or St.
PAQUET S.S. CALYPSO Caribbean
AIR SEA CRUISE from MIAMI
Ports: NASSAU, ST. THOMAS,
SAN JUAN, PUERTO PLATA
Every Sunday Starting:
FEBRUARY 3, 10, 17, 24, 1980
Your Cruise Includes:
Call Judy for further information!
something new under
Brazil and beyond.
It's no surprise that the newest resort
under the sun is also Club Med's
newest location to relax and enjoy your
next vacation. Club Med's latest vaca-
tion village is located on 86 lush acres
of Brazil's picturesque Island of
Itaparica, facing the Atlantic Ocean.
Making it the ideal place to enjoy the
unique atmosphere that makes Club
Med villages around the world so popu-
But there's more to Club Med-
Itaparica than the Club Med Village it-
self. There's a whole variety of exciting
and fascinating excursions into some
of the most scenic locations in Brazil.
There are sailing trips around the beau-
tiful All Saints Bay. Visits to other
neighboring islands. And one feature
which makes Club Med-Itaparica so
very special is the optional excursion
program that can take you to the exotic
cities of Rio, Sao Paulo, the ultra-
modern capital of Brasilia, Belo
Horizonte and Ouro Petro. You'll be
able to see breathtaking Iguassu Falls.
And you'll be able to arrange an excur-
MARCH 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 1980
APRIL 6, 13, 20, 27, 1980
• Round trip Scheduled Air.
• 7 Nights aboard the S.S. CALYPSO.
• 4 Exciting Ports.
• All meals and entertainment on board.
• 2 Lower Beds. Port Taxes.
• French Chefs.
• Round trip transfers airport to pier.
• Free Wine Nightly. Per person, dbl. occ.
• Full Casino
COMPLETE FROM DETROIT
CHOICE IN SEASON DATES (7, 10 & 14 Nights)
NOW Thru APRIL 20, 1980
CHOICE OF HOTELS:
El Tropicano, Twin Towers, Condesa Del Mar
Holiday Inn (MAP), Malibu, Private Villa
Princess and Pierre Marques on request
• R/T Scheduled Air • Hotel • Hotel Room Tax
• R/T Transfers in Acapulco
• In and Out Bellman Tips
• Maid Tips • US Departure Tax • Food Tax
• Entrance to Acapulco Centro — Newest tour attraction.
(Save $30-$50 if flight is on charter on Friday only.)
sion that can be as short as 1 day or as
long as 10. This is all in addition to the
wind-surfing, tennis and soccer activi-
ties every Club Med-Itaparica guest is
free to enjoy. You can even go horse-
back riding at Club Med's 15-horse
stable for a slight additional charge.
Even your children will enjoy playing
the Club Med Mini Club which provides
a full schedule of activities specially
designed for youngsters 8-12.
So, if you're still looking for some-
thing new under the sun, discover the
newest Club Med resort. Club Med-
w Club Med
TRAVEL UNLIMITED, INC.
15920 West 12 Mile Rd. • Suite 101
Southfield, Mich. 48076
TRAVEL UNLIMITED Presents .. .
MARCH 27-APRIL 9, 1980 (13 Days)
in MIAMI BEACH at the SHARON Hotel
• Round trip air via Eastern Airlines.
• Round trip motor coach transportation and luggage handling between Miami airport and the
• Pre-registration of room.
• 4 Weeks Accommodations at the Sharon Hotel.
• 3 Kosher Meals per day including coffee and pastries.
• Entertainment nightly.
tate Sales Tax and 2% City Resort Tax.
• Morning and evening religious services daily.
• Chaise lounges. mats and towels at hotel's own private beach and fresh water pool.
• Sightseeing. One tour per week.
• Per Person, Double Occupancy.
• Complete from Detroit.
Double per person
Israel Specialists ..
Call us for all your
business or personal
anywhere in the world.
Daily — 9 00 to 5 30 P.M