Friday, October 21, 1918 9
THE DETROIT JEWISH NEWS
ENJOY A WEEK IN WAIKIKI
at the -
DECEMBER 19-26, 1918
Your Waikiki Week Includes:
• Roundtrip transportation from De-
troit to Honolulu via scheduled
United Airlines jet service.
• Seven (7) nights deluxe mountain-
view room at the sumptious Shera-
ton Waikiki oceanfront hotel.
• Round trip airporVhotel transfers.
• Choice of 1/2 day sightseeing tour or
one day car. rental.
• and 'much, much more.
A WEEK EACH IN
ECIffIT AND imam
Your exciting tour includes
A Condensed Itinerary:
1st day - TUESDAY . . . Depart U.S. in early evening
by overnight British Airways Jet, enjoying dinner.
2nd day - WEDNESDAY . . . Arrive London, and
transfer to London/Cairo flight via either British Air-
ways or Egyptair. Late that afternoon you'll arrive in
Cairo where you'll be met and transferred to the Mena
3rd day - THURSDAY . . . to 8th day TUESDAY
. . . In Cairo, where numerous, memorable, optional
excursions and tours await, including one to Luxur!
9th day - WEDNESDAY . . . You'll fly from Cairo to Tel
Aviv. Upon arrival in Tel Aviv, you'll be met at the
airport and transferred directly to your hotel in Tel Aviv
or Jerusalem, according to your choice of itineraries.
Complete price .
1. Round Trip Air Transportation from Detroit to
Cairo and Tel Aviv.
2. In-flight Meals and snacks en route.
3. U.S. International Transportation Tax, Egyptian
departure tax and Israeli departure tax.
4. Meeting and Assistance upon arrival in Cairo and
round trip transfers between the airport and the
Mena House Hotel, including porterage of lug-
5. Accommodations with Private Bath for seven (7)
nights in Cairo at the deluxe Hotel Mena House
Oberoi near the Pyramids.
6. All hotel service charges and room taxes.
7. Continental Breakfast each morning.
8. A Half Day escorted Sightseeing Tour of the Giza
Pyramids and Sphinx with special emphasis on the
Pyramid of Cheops, the world's largest Pyramid.
9. A welcome briefing upon arrival at your hotel.
10. A Hospitality. Desk at the Hotel Mena House
11. A Fashion Show of Egypt's timeless styles, includ-
ing variations on the lovely-Kaftan.
12. English speaking guides throughout.
13. A complete assortment of optional tours and ex-
cursions operated specially and exclusively for this
10th day-THURSDAY to 15th day -TUESDAY . .
In Israel, enjoying a fascinating array of optional excur-
sions and tours, including tours of Jerusalem and Tel
Aviv, and from Jersalem to Tel Aviv, which are included
in the cost of your holiday.
14. Meeting and Assistance upon arrival in Tel Aviv, as
well as an escorted transfer from airport to your
16th day-- WEDNESDAY .. . A transfer to Ben Gurion
hotel, including porterage of luggage.
Airport, and then a homeward flight to the U.S., via
15. A return- transfer, at the end of your stay, from your
hotel to Ben Gurion airport in Tel Aviv.
. 16. Accommodations with Private Bath for seven (7)
nights in Jerusalem, or for three (3) nights in
Jerusalem and four (4) nights in Tel Aviv at Tourist
17. All hotel service charges and room taxes.
18. A coffee-and-cake "get together" party on arrival
in Jerusalem, including an orientation lecture and
slide presentation by an expert in Jerusalem's his-
tory, sights and attractions.
19. A Half Day escorted sightseeing tour of the "Old
City" of Jerusalem, including the Western Wall,
the Dome of the Rock, the Via Dolorosa and
Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and other sights of
this "City of the Ages".
20. A Half Day escorted sightseeing tour of Tel Aviv,
for passengers choosing to stay.in Tel Aviv.
21. A Full Day escorted sightseeing Tour of cities and
sites on the route from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem,
visiting Nablus, Caesarea, the Sharon Valley and
along the coast, for passengers choosing the
FROM DE _ TROIT
22. City Maps of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
23. A Hebrew Phrase -Guide.
24. Discounts at selected stores and shops in
Supplement per person for Diplomat Hotels in Jerusalem and Tel
Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
25. Discounts on Meals at selected restaurants in
Supplement per person for Hilton Hotels in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv-
Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
26. Discounts on Israeli Car Rentals.
27. Services of a resident host or hostess throughout
per person based on double occ.
Oceanview rooms-add $69.00.
Join the Holiday Party Charter to
One Departure Only - DECEMBER 17-24,
Your trip includes;
• Round trip air from Detroit to New York.
et Round trip air via Pan Am charter jet from New
York to San Juan.
• Round trip transfers from airport to hotel.
• Seven (7) nights accommodations at the
fabulous EL SAN JUAN HOTEL or TOWERS.
• Tips to bellmen, doormen, chambermaids and
• Welcome cocktail party.
• Departure and hotel' taxes.
• and more .. .
COMPLETE PRICE $420
. FROM DETROIT irom
Per person based on double occupancy.
*Special Holiday Charter features: Cham-
pagne Breakfast, Inflight Holiday Party, Hotel
Holiday Party, Free Round trip Ticket to St.
Thomas for Duty-Free Shopping.
Note: Due to new bill recently passed, you are now allowed
$600.00 per person duty free when going to St. Thomas!
SPECIAL HOLIDAY DATES!
Dec. 19-Jan. 03
Dec. 26-Jan. 10
via British Airways
CALL YOUR FRIENDS
and join us
AT THE FABULOUS
TWO BEDROOM VILLAS
-DECEMBER 20-29, 1978
- DECEMBER 20-30, 1978
- DECEMBER 29-
JAN UARY 7, 1979
Includes: Round trip transportation from. Detroit
to Acapulco via scheduled American Airline Jet.
Round trip airport/hotel transfers. 9 or 10 nights
deluxe accommodations in the Villas which are
, completely furnished, two bedrooms, kitch-
enette, living room area and complete maid serv-
ice. Mexican departure tax. U.S. tax.
Per person based on quad