THE DETROIT EWEN NEWS
Friday, Aagast 25, 1918 9
This Week in Jerusalem .. •
Using EL AL's new, low, money saving airfare to Israel
Unbelievable price . .
ISRAEL $712 war
11 DAYS79111G11TS • SUPER SAYER VACATION
15 DAYS/13 NIGHTS • INCLUDING HOTELS And TOURS
COMPARE OUR -PRICES • UNBELIEVABLE SAVINGS
FALL WINTER 1978/79. . . FOUR STAR HOTELS
Real breakthrough! The first in years! A dramatic combination of
a low priced and high quality package tour brings Israel within
your reach! A remarkable super saver vacation.
• JERUSALEM - 1 Nights
• TEL AVIV - 4 Nights
• HAIFA - 1 Night
• KIBBUTZ - 1 Night
WEEKLY DEPARTURES SUNDAY AND THURSDAY • SEPT. 3 thru MARCH 14, 1113
Your Super Saver Vacation Includes:
• Round trip air transportation via El Al Israel Airlines or any other IATA
carrier, Economy Class Jet Service based on Group Fare from New York -
plus scheduled airline from Detroit.
• First Class (Four Star) hotel accomodations for 9 nights in twin-bedded
rooms with private bath or shower at the PARK or SINAI HOTEL in Tel Aviv.
• Full Israeli breakfast daily throughout.
• Round trip transfer by motorcoach between Ben Gurion Airport and hotel.
Your trip includes:
• Airport assistance and baggage handling in Israel.
• All hotel taxes and service charges.
• Round trip air via El Al Airlines from New York.
• Round trip air Detroit to New Nork via scheduled airline.
• 7 Nights (1 Full Week) in First Class Hotel in Jerusalem.
• 4 Nights in First Class Hotel in Tel Aviv.
• 1 Night in First Class Hotel in Haifa.
• 1 Night in Kibbutz Guest House in,Galilee.
• Full Israeli Breakfast daily.
• 6 Days of escorted sightseeing including Massada.
• Round trip transfers and baggage handling.
• Hotel taxes and service charges.
• U.S. Departure Tax.
This Year in Jerusalem . . . You owe it to yourself!
• U.S. International Transportation Tax.
• Two full days of sightseeing by motorcoach with an English speaking
• The services and assistance of a hostess in your hotel.
• "Introduction to Israel" - coffee and cake get-together, hosted party with
• Admission tickets to Tel Aviv Museum and to Beth Hatfutzoth, the newest
museum of the history of the Diaspora.
• Discount price on Rent-A-Car.
• "Israel on the House" discount book entitling you to remarkable savings in
over 60 establishments.
• A pocket size portfolio of all tour documents and tour information.
11 DAY/9 NIGHTS SUPER SAVER VACATION
4 STAR HOTEL. ROUND TRIP AIR FROM N.Y.
15 DAYS/13 NIGHTS IN ISRAEL
WE HAVE BLOCKED SPACE ... While they last!
SPECIAL CHOICE HOLIDAY DATES:
• DEC. 21-31, 1978*
• DEC. 24-JAN 3, 1979*
WEEKLY DEPARTURES • SUNDAY AND THURSDAY • SEPT. 3 tint MARCH 14, 1919
' Per person double occupancy. Single rooms available on request for additional
560.00. Seasonal supplement of $30.00 during Christmas. Children from ages 2-12
pay $395 if sharing room with parents. Prices subject to change and subject to aPPliceble IATA
rules and regulations. Israel Super Vacation offers a special low cost optional sightseeing program
available only at the Courtesy Desk In your hoW and only to participants of the Super Saver
Per person, double occupancy. Prices subject to change and subject to applicable
IATA rules and regulations. Valid after November 11 with seasonable supplement
ACAPULCO at the ACAPULCO PRINCESS Condo
Leave the Snow Behind as you Fly to the Land that
doesn't know the meaning of Winter . . . MEXICO
INCLUDES: • Round trip transportation from Detroit to Acapulco via
scheduled American Airlines Jet • Seven (7) Nights Deluxe Hotel
accommodations at the exclusive Acapulco Princess Condomin-
iums • Complimentary use of all facilities of the Acapulco Princess
Hotel and Pierre Harques Hotel • Hotel tax included • U.S. Departure
Per person, based on double occupancy.
MAP PLANS AVAILABLE AT ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
CHOICE 1979 DATES:
JANUARY 19 26
JAN. 26 - FEB. 2
FEB. 23-MARCH 1
TRAVEL UNLIMITED, INC.
15920 West 12 Mile Rd. • Suite 101
Southfield, Mich. 48076,
Call us for all your
business or personal
Travel needs .. .
anywhere in the world.
Daily-9:00 to 5:30 P.M.
Saturday — 9:30 to 1:00 P.M.