THE DETROIT JEWISH NEWS
Friday, May 5, 1918 11
..... . .... u l l l
Our new name is Manufacturers Bank of
Our new sign is a sign of change. And
strength. As a part of Manufacturers National
Corporation family of banks, we're In a stronger
position than ever to take good care of your
personal and business banking needs. (Yet we
operate independently which allows us to make
decisions on the spot and fine-tune our services
to the local community)
Our new sign not only shows you where we
are; it shows you where_we stand. That's why
"Southfield" is the biggest part of our sign—just
as it was when our name was National Bank of
Southfield It shows we're committed to our
area, and to making banking as easy and con-
venient as possible for the people who live and
work around here.
So come to our sign. You'll find the same
familiar faces, the same spirit of personal in-
volvement We wouldn't change those for the
world . .. and that's a good sign.
Six Convenient Offices to Serve You
• Main Office 29201 Telegraph Rd_ at 12 Me Rd. •• (354-8330)
• 17000 West 8 Mae Road, Southfield Offsce Plaza 1354-75211
• 15565 Northland Drive. Northland Point (354-20001
• 20000 West 12 Mile Road at Evergreen Road •• (354-7530)
• 27100 Lahser Road at 11 Mile Road •• (354-20401
• 6070 West Maple Road at Farmington Road •• (354-7525)
9:30 to 4:30 Duly leurept Friday/. 9.30 to 6:00 Friday
ALL DRIVE-IN WINDOWS open 8:0) to 4:30
•'These offices open Saiturday. 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
you bre or week aceomiSsestkliteld.
wen worth mom at am ban&
BWkdi SOUTH FIELI)
vat c 1;,, t litqa3ro, L.
WM. IMMM=MMW AW*W IRISIM